- African Elections Database - Djibouti - Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
- CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Djibouti - List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
- US Law Library of Congress - Djibouti - Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
- World Legal Information Institute - Djibouti - Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
- World Statesmen - Djibouti - Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:34:28. Djibouti.org is an unofficial web site.