- African Elections Database - Cameroon - Information on national elections includes country's political profile and full historical results.
- CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Cameroon - List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
- The Republic of Cameroon - Official site of the government provides news and information about the government and the country. Includes directory of Cameroon websites. [English, French]
- US Law Library of Congress - Cameroon - Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
- World Legal Information Institute - Cameroon - Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
- World Statesmen - Cameroon - Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
Last update: May 4, 2013 20:34:29. Djibouti.org is an unofficial web site.